| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vancouver, British Columbia in July is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 36.1mm (1.4in) of fluid falls during an average of 7 days.
- In July the skies in Vancouver, British Columbia are sunny having on average a considerable 9:29 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 16:09 long with an average length of 15:45.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vancouver, British Columbia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vancouver, British Columbia:
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) WNW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 60.4 kms (37.6 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) W
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) SW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 124 kms (77 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) E
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE