Climate of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Average Weather
- Vancouver, British Columbia, canada, 49°11'N, 123°10'W, 4 m (14 ft)
- Vancouver, British Columbia has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Vancouver, British Columbia is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.9 degrees Celsius (49.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1167.3 mm (46 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1835 hours.
- If Vancouver, British Columbia were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) WNW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 60.4 kms (37.6 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) W
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) SW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 124 kms (77 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) E
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE